Dario is Head of the Property Department at OSM Partners.With over 15 years’ experience, Dario brings a wealth of expertise advising on all aspects of property law. He has specialist expertise acting for and advising financial institutions, venture capital funds, receivers and property managers on the acquisition and disposal of all types of properties and related matters, including structuring and restructuring of security, commercial mortgage lending, landlord/tenant issues and complex title matters.
Dario also acts for a wide range of private clients, builders and property developers on all property matters including the purchase, sale, letting and development of all types of residential and commercial property.
Dario has recently advised on:
• The acquisition of a development site in the Dublin “Strategic Development Zone” for a sum in excess of €55 million. Presently advising on the development of the site.
• The sale of two of the Top 10 value single residential properties in Ireland of 2017.
• The sale of one of the highest valued licenced premises in Ireland, being a landmark pub in the centre of Dublin.
• The sale of 25 properties to one of Irelands leading 5 star hotel groups for in excess of €12 million.
• The acquisition of agricultural lands for various parties with combined values which exceeded over €13.5 million.
|Certificate in Litigation, Law Society of Ireland||2011|
|Diploma in E-Commerce, Law Society of Ireland||2004|
|Professional Practice Course, Law Society of Ireland||2004|
|LLB (Upper 2:1) University of Wales||1997|
- Law Society of Ireland
- Dublin Solicitors Bar Association