Our property team specialises in dealing with all aspects of fixed charge receiverships and property related matters, to include mortgagee in possession and receiver sales. Providing a full service offering, we advise clients through all stages, from the enforcement of security through to the ultimate disposal of property assets by way of private treaty, tender, or auction sales. We have extensive experience in advising clients on the validity and marketability of titles to properties and offer full title investigation and rectification of title services.
We also provide a full private client service to include the purchase and sale of investment property portfolios, restructuring, drafting of wills and enduring powers of attorney, and the administration of estates.
- Defective title investigation and resolution
- Enforcement of security to include structuring and re-structuring of security
- Advising receiver and lender clients on all property related matters
- Advising lenders on the appointment of receivers and preparation of Deeds of Appointment
- Acting for receivers and lenders (as mortgagee in possession) in the disposal of commercial and residential properties by way of auction, private treaty or tender sales
- Acting for private clients in the acquisition, leasing and disposal of all types of properties, the drafting of wills and enduring powers of attorney and the administration of estates