Late or non-payments by debtors can cripple a business. Creditors faced with this situation are often left with no option but to pursue debtors through the Courts.
Our goal is to provide our clients with the best outcome and to recover the maximum amount of outstanding debt possible.
- High Court, Circuit Court and District Court litigation
- Fast-track cases through the Commercial Court
- Registration of judgments
- Judgment mortgages and orders of sale
- Execution by the sheriff
- Instalment and committal orders
- Garnishee orders and receivers by way of equitable execution
- Creditors' liquidation of a company
- Petitions for Bankruptcy
- Enforcement of foreign debts
- Asset investigation and attachment
- Domestic and international tracing
- Management information reporting