In a time of significant turbulence for businesses, it is vital to act decisively to effectively navigate the many challenges arising from distressed situations and formal insolvencies.
Our insolvency and restructuring team handle all aspects of contentious and non-contentious corporate and personal insolvency law in a cost-efficient and client-focused manner. We act for all relevant stakeholders in a debtor's capital structure, including secured creditors, investors, insolvency practitioners, and potential purchasers of distressed assets.
Our team work alongside other practice areas, such as property, commercial litigation and debt recovery, to deliver a strategic, multi-disciplinary approach for clients facing insolvency or contending with the insolvency of debtors.
- Creditors and members' voluntary liquidations
- Schemes of arrangement
- Fixed and floating charge receiverships
- Debt settlement and personal insolvency arrangements
- Insolvency related litigation
- Distressed acquisitions and sales
- Enforcement of security and judgments
- Fraudulent transfer or conveyance of assets
- Retention of title claims
- Advising stakeholders of obligations under the Companies Act 2014