As a leading law firm specialising in the enforcement and recovery of secured assets, we have particular expertise representing clients in various litigious matters in the Circuit Court and High Court, as well as advising and acting for clients in the sale and purchase of loan portfolios.
Our team have also represented clients in high profile and “test” cases in the area of mortgage enforcement law.
- Professional indemnity and negligence litigation against third parties relating to secured lending agreements
- Complaints to financial services and pensions ombudsman
- Surrender of properties
- Injunctive relief on behalf of lenders and receivers
- Advising and acting for receivers in contentious litigation matters
- Professional negligence claims
- Arbitration and dispute resolution
- Compliance matters and drafting litigation policies
- High Court and Circuit Court mortgage litigation
- Enforcement of Orders
- Purchase and sale of property
- Security enforcement
- Defective title investigation and resolution
- Defence litigation